Party on, Wayne!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Party on, Wayne!

Party on, Garth!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Should we return to TC

Go down 
+16
Tex
Salmon
T-Fizzle
Brent
mudhoney
shen
Sully
lucifer
Admin
skuspar
bjr
b00
Ozz
klik
MM
tomwaits
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
tomwaits

tomwaits

Street Rep : 3

Should we return to TC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should we return to TC   Should we return to TC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:54 pm

I have a webspace I pretty much don't use. It would be sandervandenberg.com though, dunno if you can live with that. I can store about 10 Gb on it.
Back to top Go down
tomwaits

tomwaits

PostSubject: Re: Should we return to TC   Should we return to TC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:55 pm

Also don't go to that site LOL.

FFS, I've become such a spamwhore since I'm posting here.
Back to top Go down
lucifer

lucifer

Street Rep : 9

PostSubject: Re: Should we return to TC   Should we return to TC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:57 pm

Well we could always buy a new domain and tie it to your webhost. Or I could put it on mine.
Back to top Go down
b00

b00

PostSubject: Re: Should we return to TC   Should we return to TC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:10 pm

ampecks.com ?
Back to top Go down
lucifer

lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Should we return to TC   Should we return to TC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:13 pm

TC-X? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bjr

Street Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Should we return to TC   Should we return to TC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:20 pm

X-TC if anything. It should signify gayness in copious amounts.
Back to top Go down
mudhoney

mudhoney

Street Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Should we return to TC   Should we return to TC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:28 pm

if we all went to TC, surely it would crash with the volume of traffic.
Back to top Go down
Brent

Brent

Street Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Should we return to TC   Should we return to TC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:13 pm

Sully wrote:
hahahaha Mad (the smilies here are so cute)

i just went back to tc and there's some kind of scripting error because nothing will load but also, nicklz is still there in the shoutbox... she reminds me of a pigeon or something, wandering across a post-apocalyptic landscape, occasionally cooing to herself.

*constantly cooing to herself

I refuse to go back to TC. No

Just throwing it out there, if someone does set up a permanent site or what have you now that Amp-X is messed up, I'd be willing to periodically chip in some dough to cover any costs that go with that... just a thought.

Back to top Go down
mudhoney

mudhoney

PostSubject: Re: Should we return to TC   Should we return to TC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:21 pm

last post on your pad dec 02..hah
i see tom waits is still a mod, does he even go there?
Back to top Go down
tomwaits

tomwaits

PostSubject: Re: Should we return to TC   Should we return to TC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:22 pm

AmpCrawler

Mudhoney: I don't really mod, no....even though the guitar forum is flooded with spam.
Back to top Go down
mudhoney

mudhoney

PostSubject: Re: Should we return to TC   Should we return to TC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:23 pm

I thought i would lol, but i kinda feel sad that it's went tits up
Back to top Go down
T-Fizzle

Street Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Should we return to TC   Should we return to TC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Brent

Brent

PostSubject: Re: Should we return to TC   Should we return to TC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:49 pm

Seeing as this is Temporary Amp-X, I think we should shorten it to Tampax.
Back to top Go down
lucifer

lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Should we return to TC   Should we return to TC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:52 pm

T-Fizzle wrote:
www.sullysn00dz.com

i know there no such page but i still clicked Laughing
Back to top Go down
Brent

Brent

PostSubject: Re: Should we return to TC   Should we return to TC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:53 pm

Back to top Go down
Ozz

Ozz

Street Rep : -56

PostSubject: Re: Should we return to TC   Should we return to TC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:54 pm

Brent wrote:
Sully wrote:

i just went back to tc and there's some kind of scripting error because nothing will load but also, nicklz is still there in the shoutbox... she reminds me of a pigeon or something, wandering across a post-apocalyptic landscape, occasionally cooing to herself.

Just throwing it out there, if someone does set up a permanent site or what have you now that Amp-X is messed up, I'd be willing to periodically chip in some dough to cover any costs that go with that... just a thought.

I'd be open for this, especially if it was set up via Paypal and I could donate from the site itself.
Back to top Go down
Sully

Sully

PostSubject: Re: Should we return to TC   Should we return to TC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:58 pm

T-Fizzle wrote:
www.sullysn00dz.com

***www.maddiesn00dz.com, y'all ain't seen mine Basketball
Back to top Go down
mudhoney

mudhoney

PostSubject: Re: Should we return to TC   Should we return to TC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:58 pm

i plus 1d brent at tampax lol

Back to top Go down
lucifer

lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Should we return to TC   Should we return to TC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:02 pm

Ozz wrote:
Brent wrote:
Sully wrote:

I'd be open for this, especially if it was set up via Paypal and I could donate from the site itself.

well if others agree, i'll set up a proper website during the weekend.

i dont think there's need for donations though. might lead to arguing and stuff.
Back to top Go down
tomwaits

tomwaits

PostSubject: Re: Should we return to TC   Should we return to TC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:04 pm

lucifer wrote:
Ozz wrote:
Brent wrote:
Sully wrote:

i dont think there's need for donations though. might lead to arguing and stuff.

You'd set it up on your own webspace, or what?

Maybe it's better to have open donations: anyone that feels they want to donate, donates, others don't have to. It can be anonymous.
Back to top Go down
lucifer

lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Should we return to TC   Should we return to TC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:11 pm

tomwaits wrote:
lucifer wrote:
Ozz wrote:
Brent wrote:
Sully wrote:

You'd set it up on your own webspace, or what?

Maybe it's better to have open donations: anyone that feels they want to donate, donates, others don't have to. It can be anonymous.

Yep. But it would be pointless if I or someone else make a forum and then Dan opens up Amp-x and people go back there. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tomwaits

tomwaits

PostSubject: Re: Should we return to TC   Should we return to TC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:12 pm

Doesn't look like people will go back automatically...
It would be kinda weird anyway, in the current situation.
Back to top Go down
Sully

Sully

PostSubject: Re: Should we return to TC   Should we return to TC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:13 pm

i'll go back but probably remain persistent and be annoying... i am mostly sure dan is aware of this...

sander is my demon I love you
Back to top Go down
tomwaits

tomwaits

PostSubject: Re: Should we return to TC   Should we return to TC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:14 pm

Why me?? bounce
Back to top Go down
Sully

Sully

PostSubject: Re: Should we return to TC   Should we return to TC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:17 pm

stop deflectin' me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should we return to TC   Should we return to TC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should we return to TC
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Party on, Wayne! :: Random things :: Your Pad-
Jump to: